• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication both written and verbal.
• Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
• Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, detail oriented, and well organized.
• Independent problem solver with superior technical, analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
*Roles and Responsibilities:
• Strong front end UI Developer with React JS experience and successful end to end project delivery.
• Working knowledge on Call stack, ES6, Page load time, UI performance enhancement, Cross network API consumption, Authorization tokens.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all audiences.
• Learn, design, and implement the front-end aspect with the team.
• Work to design and build for speed and scalability.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Write technical documentation.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to team members.
• Hands on experience in client-side technologies and frameworks.
• Experience in software development with exposure to highly distributed and scalable system.
• Should participate in design reviews and code reviews.
• Should have a knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end technologies, including performance, accessibility, and usability.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings / scrum meeting.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US).