Required Experience: 3 to 5 Years
– Write clean, well-designed code and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
– To understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
– Creation of pluginswidgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
– Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git SVN.
– Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
– To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch.
– Should have hands on experience in WordPress & HOOKS concepts.
– Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
– Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins.
– Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
– Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
– Creation of custom post types.
– Theme Template integration.
– Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
– Experience in developing E-Commerce websites.
– Should have experience in web performance optimization.